1 (edited by Moneta 05-04-2007 22:16:22)

Topic: Noress+ Moneta group starts tonight!!!!!

CANCELLED

When: 5th of April: 9pm Europe time, 8 UK

Where: Khal or Upper Garrison, zone via Khal, PLS be on time!

Skilled Uber Guide: Noress

PLEASE: Make sure you can commit to about 3 nights for 2-3 hours for this quest. We can arrange from
time to time so that it fits all, but it is timed quests and it's important that we all are on same steps!!!
Disclaimer: Might be longer or shorter, as Noress did this questline in Beta.

-------
From last nights gathering group now consist of:

Tank : Hazarad, 30
Healz : Seibas 32
DPS : Brockie 30ish
Moneta  27
Noress  27
- Karra?????

Karra last spot is still yours if you want it, and can be there tomorrow smile
Otherwise it will open for Ilma- then anyone else online. CC welcome!
Please note that Seibas is 32 and 50% in his level, so pls be at least 50% into your level 27 or no xp!

------
For info, old stuff:
From original post, we have following group+ ppl on waiting list. If these ppl are not online,
list moves on, if not online, then spots will open for ppl online smile
Tank:Mham 26
Extra: Hazarad 30 (hope you can Haz, as Mham seems sick, aaw)
Healz: Metti 26
Extra: Silverfox 28ish- Seibas???
DPS: Brockie Necro  30ish
Moneta Rogue  27
Karra - Ranger 26
Noress  Bloodmage 27
Extra: Ilma 30ish

Re: Noress+ Moneta group starts tonight!!!!!

Updated.

I 'm lvl 28 almost 29 now and i know i have kinda good Dps smile but Bloodmage still a healerkind - lol -

More important is CC would be very handy or maybe even a must if we wanna avoid wiping and repeating the timed quests too often - we should be fine at the beginning but never did it without mezz-class (Bard/Psi) b4 sad

Probably we need much more time as the 1st 10 quests r only for the cloak ya need in the inner part where i ve not been yet and i been walked thru most of the quests in beta (also lots of changes in release ) , so i think we have to repeat and wipe sometimes . As far as i know the whole questline is timed to 30 min / 1h depends on the difficulty of the quest .

1st Quest we do will only needed like 10 - 15 min - 1 we repeated like 4 or 5 times in beta - so plz dont wonder when we need like 10 days / 2 h counting in a lot of 5 Dot -named with sometimes even heroic drops till we come to the final quest where the reward was 100 % heroic in beta and about lvl 30+ .

There is a word ya need to /say to open the temple-entrance called na'issk or nar'issk in beta . hope it still works but if not i saw a quest with my monk (lvl 30 on Sildreth US) where it is mentioned - it was in the Upper Defence Garrison , so let us check this b4 we head to Strands of the Ancients - there is also a prequestline of 3 quests with heroic award but think we r too high lvl now and dont get xp anymore for this and it involves a lot of camping PH for 5 named all in all on 3rd quest sad

Norezz ForU

Norezz ForU - (Blood-)Mage but still something like a Healer smile

open the post. I cannot comit !

good luck smile

5 (edited by Moneta 05-04-2007 22:16:46)

OK, Noress called it all off because it seems we won't be able to do it.

Besides, this has been very disappointing to say the least, maybe I am just spoiled from my old guild.
In my book, if you make a date with someone, you do not burn them of, several times etc. Also if
someone, in this case me, take the time to try and arrange stuff and when half of group actually meet
up every single time, it is really a lack of respect to not show up/ cancel with no notice. Really hope this
won't set the standard for further guild grouping because frankly it was a waste of half of us' time.
I have great patience, but 2 weeks, a bit pathetic really....

Thanks to the ones who did show up and tried to arrange it with me!
Also thanks for the nice spontanious grouping we had going lately smile
Seems thats all we can take for now.