Topic: Thanks for invite =)

Thanks for inviting me to the guild, I look forward to grouping and adventuring with you all.
A little info about myself:

I currently live in Atlanta Georgia, I graduted from Georgia State University as a Music Production Major/Minor in English. I'm a big fan of videogames both new and classic, I still own a NES, Genesis, Super NES, N64, Game Cube, Dreamcast, Ps1, Ps2, and Ps3. Though i do play some xbox games I dont own one as I prefer sony. I also like to read fantasy/sci fi novels, William Gibson, Neal Stephenson, Robert Jordan, Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, Orson Scott Card, Asimov to name a few along with classics such as Poe and Jules Verne.
Currently I work as a video editor from 8-3pm weekdays.
I enjoy anime/manga and listen to all genres of music accept for country. I like to paint/draw/write and Play a bit of bass and piano.
I started taking french in 7th grade all the way til 12th and a bit in college. I havent spoken french much in recent years (Not too many people to practice with in ATL, we have lots of spanish people though smile ) My french is ok but I can understand it much better than I can speak/write so bear with me lol. 
Anyways I also have a Facebook page you can just search for Spidershade or use my name Matthew Ramski.
I have Deadpool as my profile pic as to avoid confusion.
Anyways I know time zone difference might be a small issue but I'm glad to help whenever I can just send me a tell.  Anyways a tout a l'heure J'taime mes amis smile

Re: Thanks for invite =)

welcome smile

Llendan
Maverik - Taeshi - Maric - Kahelius

Welcome. Anyway, i must disagree on one point : Tolkien and Asimov are definitly classics ! tongue

Heya Jenova !

welcome smile

Bienvenue Jenova ! smile

Mettini :martien

Bienvenue !

Welcome ! Bienvenue ! Wilkommen ! Selamat Datang ! Bienvenido !

Hiya. :-)