Topic: Sony Station Login Problem

Slight problem, Sony Station does not recognise my old Station Name and Password. (Also I no longer have the same e-mail address).

Any suggestions?

Re: Sony Station Login Problem

Ohmigodisthatwhoithinkitis?ohmigod

On topic, i think you'd need to contact support, have account cd key(s) and the credit card numbers you used to subscribe with. Had to go through that a loooooooong time ago (like 4 years).

i did that a month ago, they are quitte fast to reply. You mainly need the last 4 digits of the credit card you used to create your account. If you changed of bank or lost that credit card, you can still find those last digits on your bank papers smile

Letto wrote:

Ohmigodisthatwhoithinkitis?ohmigod

Who else?

On topic, i think you'd need to contact support, have account cd key(s) and the credit card numbers you used to subscribe with. Had to go through that a loooooooong time ago (like 4 years).

The clever part is that you have to login to contact support. roll

I guess I will have to try and find an e-mail address - or start a new account to contact support about the old one.

They have an online support line accessible without the login i think. I wasn't talking about ingame GMs. There's a support website or whatever, maybe Thelv can help you there, i don't remember the adress.

Yeah, if you try to log in your account on web site, you click on forgott my password, and then on forgot my e-maiil, but i think you need to remember your station name big_smile

think its somewhere around here: http://help.station.sony.com/cgi-bin/so … td_alp.php

May Saint Cavalera be with you!