Topic: better make sure now than cry later

Make sure if you play around with diplo and crafting to have all this on a same character...

Later at hight lvl, there will be some raid drop / raid quest, twinks and tradeskillers alt can't help on this. So you'll need your main character (if you plan to raid) to be the one tradeskilling and/or diplo.

Not sure i'm clear sorry, but let's say Zigoto lvl2 rogue uber hight lvl diplomat wont be able to give access to the raid force to this uber raid quest requiring 3hours of trash clearing with aoe dmg lvl54 ! wink
It will be the same for Rototo lvl4 DK uber armorer! if he can't loot the no-drop part in raid, he wont help us crafting this uber armor designed just  for Zila !!! wink

Anyway, just do what you want, but think about it, maybe it will be different we can't say yet, but it cost nothing to keep this in mind, Unless you just dont care and do the thing for you and not for the guild! but just make it clear asap in this case so no one is counting on you ! wink  wink  wink

Vous préoccupez pas trop de ce post, je dis n'imp comme d'habitude =/

Re: better make sure now than cry later

/hug /hug Zigoto lvl 2 !

That's why I had to lvl up diplo on Metti, I discovered it with Mettini in Turch, and it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy funnier then in this anonymous Khal =/

Mettini :martien

bah it seems that i do not have enough faction to do diplo in turch.

Tursh is kind of ok.
I started the Diplomacy quest line there, and made it up to the horse where you need to go to Veskal. You need diplomacy at yround 50 to do this.

The quests in Veskal do have nice rewards, but require lots of faction. e.g 25 crafter faction for one quest (while the talk only requires 35 diplo), and another quest required 90 soldier faction and 45 diplo.
Not really great since i seriously lack faction. And I have no idea how to get the soldier faction that high!
I deleted the quests there, and will probably talk down more people in Tursh.

Gaining faction is more about your clothes than anything else, you may gain a few points repetitiously grinding out 1 faction's parleys, but the most gain comes from the random diplo clothing rewards you get for handing in your Hearsays, Rumours and Evidence. I recently got a shirt with about +15 or so to a faction from 3 evidence, and those are only T1 rewards so expect major gains from these rather than merely from grinding one faction.