1 (edited by Fullgaz 20-02-2007 08:44:30)

Topic: diplo

I began diplo yesterday and i may say that it was a good surprise .. I really liked the system.I think I will continue a little this way.

does someone knows if it is possible to higher dwarf faction with diplo, but without talking to dorfs ... It's quite difficult to talk to someone who's hitting you with a big waraxe ! smile perhaps some guys in tusk or three rivers ?

Rgds,
Karra - Ranja 16.

Re: diplo

I'm also really enjoying diplo, but I don't know if or how to raise faction with kos races.

A good place to look may be vgtact

thanks fo rthe link !

i found how to  raise dorf faction ... I diplo with bugbears ... ahem ... tongue

ok raising faction to e non KOS is much faster than in EQ1 smile just killed about 300 bugbears ! ;p

You can also raise faction by +10 at tier 1, and presumably more at higher tiers, using a reward from turning in 3 pieces of evidence - the diplo collectable thingies, it was some kinda bauble and you need to go to the town you want to raise faction with, and use it there. Doesn't seem that great tbh, as you pointed out you just kill a few wee beasties, but it's another piece of knowledge to fit into our slowly building understanding of the game.

I have some items to raise faction by 100 and by 10. I have to use in "diplomatic centers" .. don't know really what it is.. I tried to click it at the center of Tuesh without success...