Topic: Stance - Macro "almost a must for Bloodmages" and other commands

B4 ya cast a spell ya can add in a macro /combatformset "Stancename" and it switches to it b4 the cast or ability is used ( /cast "ability name") - if ya use the original hotkey its allrdy in the macro that opens

/emote .... for "Noress ..." in emote color

<item=> colors the following text in red (i.e. %to (offensive target) %td (defencive target)

To toggle between corpses (even bugged invis ones) "Control" "shift" "tab" -keys (/loot) to loot invis bodies

To toogle thru all mobs in range and conn "tab"-key

/targetmy to target your next corpse

/consent %td for ppl to lazy to write it all the time or guys like me who dies over and over - lol -

/rope "name" if ya wanna summon a guy at short range

PLz post if ya have some more usefull stuff i dont know of or forgot to mention here 8')

Noress Foru

Norezz ForU - (Blood-)Mage but still something like a Healer smile

Re: Stance - Macro "almost a must for Bloodmages" and other commands

/toggleautochangebank  to change hotbar while switching stance!

Vous préoccupez pas trop de ce post, je dis n'imp comme d'habitude =/

whats with stances? never heard of it. is it only available to some particular classes?

4 (edited by Seibas 19-03-2007 17:08:32)

e.g. clerics have two stances: one stances makes all your heals better, and the other is for higher damage of the combat arts. I am usually in DPS stance, especially when there is a second healer in the group. But healing stance is essential, when the second healer is running ahead with the bard into 2x 4d-purple mobs, and leave the rest of the group behind with other repopping 2x 4d-purple mobs.

lol

6 (edited by Sarina 19-03-2007 19:42:11)

Seibas wrote:

e.g. clerics have two stances: one stances makes all your heals better, and the other is for higher damage of the combat arts. I am usually in DPS stance, especially when there is a second healer in the group. But healing stance is essential, when the second healer is running ahead with the bard into 2x 4d-purple mobs, and leave the rest of the group behind with other repopping 2x 4d-purple mobs.

WTH, they were yellow and supposed to not be there at all :-)

Sarina (offensive stance only :-)