1 (edited by Graf 20-03-2007 08:32:42)

Topic: Setting up a Guild Bank for Powders/Shards

Dragoth and I have started a collection of T3 Attuning and Resonating Powders and T4 Attuning Shards and Resonating Shards, that we dont need or cant use for ourselves. Its quite decent.

We are not collecting t1/t2 dusts though, because of the limited space in the house which currently is 100 slots. It will be more space available soon when they added the chests to the game. Then we can maybe start a crafting gear collection too, which could become quite decent if some ppl are contributing to it.

The collection has been placed as fixtures in my hut (its when you port from Khal to the upside defense Garrison, and then you sail (or swim tongue) straight north until you hit the housing island. When you sail, you be there in just one minute, from Khal).

I cant befriend a whole guild to the house yet, since this is not working properly yet, but i will befriend anyone who is on t3 or t4 crafting when i get back online after work, so they can check to the house every now and then and see if they can use any of the Powders there. Once you are befriended you can browse through the powders at any given time, by right-klicking somewhere on an empty spot in the house, and then you chose the inventory of the house, and just pick them up from the list.

Every other crafter can contribute to the collection too, by sending me their powders/shards that they dont need (or place them by themselves, if they got a boat big_smile), so other guildies can supply themselves with them and use them for their business.

I will do a list lateron and keep it updated, what powders/shards are currently in the stock.

Anyone who is picking up powders/shards, should send me an ingame-email though, what they took, so the stocking list can be updated, with info on the type of the item, and the amount that is currently available.

Re: Setting up a Guild Bank for Powders/Shards

I'll send all my powders I can find in my inverntory to you.

Since I'm a bit of a noob what is really needed for crafting, and what tier it is, here is a spreadsheet for the addons:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg5j7gd4_4gwxwcs

Is it ok to basically send all "powders" and "shards" to you? So far I usually destroy the ammo/weapon things because of my lack of space.

aye all powders and shards that you dont need or would be destroying anyways. So we can build up a nice stock, that doesnt consume our vault slots either, and will become handy when someone needs a particular powder. Each powders can be stacked to 20, so we wont run out of space for a long time too.

ok I'll keep everthing now give you a /tell ingame to see if it's worth the shipping cost smile