Topic: Fast lvling warrior wish to join.

Hello.
I'm a lvl 8 Dwarf Warrior that wish to join BaG, I'm a fast lvling person that wana join for both raids and just to talk about anything.
I bought this game yesterday so i'm newbie at the game but i've played alot of other MMORPG games Like WoW, EQ1/EQ2 GW, D&D. Yepp so i got some Lvling Raiding Experiense.
I'm 13 years old, I live in sweden, And on 1 day i've got 8 lvls (Around 4 hours playing) I know alot of things about Online RPG games about Looting, Raiding, Keeping Ventrilo free from 10-years old guys. I'll be like lvl 12-13 tomorrow.
My Crafting lvl is bad i haven't started yet but i'll today, My Diplomatic lvl is high, Around 10 (9-11) i dunno.
I Got some Nice gears around 200 armor unbuffed. Ohh this apply should be much more easier if i just could answer some questions ... sad
But I'm called : Vokhald Stormspire.
I like grouping up and fight 2+ it's easier and takes shorter time and i rlly love to chat with ppl and learning to know them. I'm friendly and and rlly love to play 1Guard, so if i can join please /tell me ingame.
Or just send me an invite tomorrow, I will be online like 9:00 tomorrow to like 15:00 ;D It's sunday so i wana relax abit, but on monday I'll be full active.
You maybe think i'm stupid couse i'm going on holiday on Friday and i'll come home at next next friday so i'll be gona for 1 week, So i wont play anything that week.
But please /tell me ingame or send me an invite Thanks for listening at my apply and took time and everything hope i can join and may the gods be with ya

////Vokhald Stormspire! big_smile big_smile big_smile

2 (edited by Kasilis 25-03-2007 13:08:20)

Re: Fast lvling warrior wish to join.

Wow you are 13 years old and you have EQ experience! You even beat me i guess ... . Please tell me: how did you manage to play MMORPGS with 10 years! omg you have to be a genius ... no a infant prodigy! Or it shows that WoW can be played by 10 years old tongue

I guess you meant 23 ehh? tongue

edit: Nice english for a 13 year old youth ^^

Re: Fast lvling warrior wish to join.

Uhm, Thank you, I've played alot of EQ : Everquest. And i don't get it. I mean yea i've played like 1 year Everquest, both 1 and i did have an charactar at my friends account ;D I played when he didn't (I borrowed his CD) AND!!!!
>>>>DO NOT SAY THAT YOU CANT PLAY WOW WHEN YOU'RE 10 YEARS OLD! I reached lvl 40 when i was 10! ;D<<<<