1 (edited by Noress Foru 29-03-2007 01:41:21)

Topic: Parthenon of Ancients or other constant Guild-group (lvl 22/24 -28/30)

I wish we can get a frequent guild group running and suggest to do the Questseries i mentioned above .

It starts with a 3 quest series outside which is not a must to go in but has some very nice rewards .I done it in beta and know all PH for the named ya need to kill for main quest .Its located in Strands of the Ancients on East - Qulia .

Inside starts a 10 quest series wich is really fun and gives us access to highlvl part of the Temple as well as many named with even heroic drops while we finish the series .

I did most of the quests inside in beta and it was most fun in game (had 35 bmg/28 Monk/ 14 Necro) - very cool looking mobs and much more fun than the Infenium questline i done b4 .

Think ya can lvl up to 35 (good xp-rate though) and in the end is an Herioc reward for every class . If they dont fixed it i know an exploit so ya can get all rewards for the final quest (3 for some classes) .

Each of the 10 Quests is timed (30 min) so its enough when we play 1-2 h per session and dont have to go hardcore to do them -we can take our time 8)

Hope we can get this going as i like guild-groups much more than pickups and ya need same ppl as all 10 quests must be done b4 ya can enter the final part of the dungeon .

We need a Tank / CC now !!!

Plz post here if ya intrested or if we cant get full group in guild maybe ask some friends if they up for this .

Noress ForU - aka Mezzina Socute (my sweet looking Raki -Psi 8)

So far we have :

Brockie Necro  25
Moneta Rogue  24
Karra - Ranger 26
Noress  Bloodmage 26

We need a Tank / CC now !!!

Norezz ForU - (Blood-)Mage but still something like a Healer smile

Re: Parthenon of Ancients or other constant Guild-group (lvl 22/24 -28/30)

good info. Mham and metti are coming back this week, more lvl25's grp should be running soon, as we have a another regular tank playing.

If someone meet a nice tank, paladin or DK lvl 25-30 (could use both atm) playing often and not perma soloing  ... we are interested. We had half the roster as tanks and seems only 2 are playing...

I'm up for grping almost everyday, but i ask who's lfg, i always have the same one answering, so we end with the same grp everyday (i hate to grp with sarina, i hate i hate i hate!!!!!! ) smile

Vous préoccupez pas trop de ce post, je dis n'imp comme d'habitude =/

WTH!

4 (edited by Fullgaz 28-03-2007 10:43:53)

I know a little strand of the ancients as i made a few quests there (and grinded turtles tongue).
I'm not playing every evening but this would be a pleasure to quest with you.

Karra - Ranger 26.

Sign me up smile
Lvl 24 Rogue!

While we wait for a pure guildgroup we could camp the Boss of Skawira Rock - needs 4 drops  to summon him and i suggest we collect them for each player in a row b4 we summon as the cave has a 30 min repop when ya killed him - drops to summon in this cave too - will take about 2 H to get 6 sets including xp for killing lvl 22-23 4 dots and chance of 2 more named to pop and a questdrop to kill a boss without PH with not so bad reward i cant remember right now .

Boss drops : Castercloak (heroic lvl 23) with stats and 3 % spellhaste - Meleecloak (heroic lvl 23) with stats and 3 % meleehaste (10-15 % rate ) - Soulbound
                   Focusitem (rare lvl 23) 1 Damage 1 Healing - bindable

Takes only like 10 min to get to the spot and needs CC to make it .

Noress ForU

7 (edited by Moneta 28-03-2007 14:47:22)

Have a harvest date tonight, but we could start tomorrow afternoon/ night!?

Btw, shouldn't this have been under Planned Events? big_smile

8 (edited by Ikeda 28-03-2007 18:40:33)

Brockie 25 necro, sign me up. I am getting nowhere with pick up groups and I would much prefere to guild group on a regular basis to get some questing done.

It would also be good to get a group for infinium quests for those that havent done so, I hear the last reward is Legendry

It's Goodbye to the Shortcuts, Hello to the Grind
Nobody ever said it would be an easy ride
Suffer for your Art!

I'm in big_smile ... or should i say Ilma is.,... tongue

Well i'll come once i downloaded this update....... *tap foot*

big_smile

I think with this thread it is more important to establish who is willing to guild group on a regular basis. We can decide what the groups are and what we do once we have a decent amount of ppl up for it.

Suffer for your Art!

Nor, spoke to Metti and she and Mham would like to join us 4, tank/ healer, then we have a good group.

We were talking about starting out SATURDAY, does that fit all?

Rest of you, maybe try start a 2nd group? Alas we can't fit in more than 6 hehe.

12 (edited by Moneta 30-03-2007 23:50:29)

OK, need feedback from Noress, rest of us is gtg

Tomorrow, 31st, saturday, at 2pm CET (europe time)

Brockie Necro  25- gtg
Moneta Rogue  24- gtg
Karra - Ranger 26- gtg
Noress  Bloodmage 26- ???
Metti 26-gtg
Mham 25-gtg

Silverfox would also like to GUild group when poss.

Weekends are best for me )

Noress, where are JOOOOO?

Sorry guys - tried to install windows vista but Vanguard dont run with it so had to reinstall xp 8(

Be on today again 8)

Noress ForU

We still need CC - wont work without i think as we will have 3 or 4 pulls inside 8(

JOHOOOO, if the original group is up for it, we even leveled a bit.

Brockie Necro  28
Moneta Rogue  26
Karra - Ranger 26
Noress  Bloodmage 26
Metti 26
Mham 26

So hope all will be on tonight then!

I dont like at all the fixed group thing, mainly because it doesnt allow everyone to have a chance to get a group. Example, Ilmarna and Silverfox posted in the thread, but as the group is fixed, they are out.

Additionnaly, I (of course) love you guys (and girl big_smile) but grouping with you only everyday ? You want me dead ? hihihihi big_smile

Anyway don't wait for me, I am not sure what I am doing tonight big_smile

18 (edited by Moneta 02-04-2007 16:44:43)

Well the thing is, if you do a chain quest like this, you really have to start it together
and be on the same steps
, that is what Zila and Graf did with their group. There is
nothing wrong with that imo. Dragoths tank alt would probably be happy to tank in
a new group, then they just need to take the initiative to make one. It just takes initiative!
After all, we can't be 9 in a group and anyone is free to start their own when they wanna smile

We did some stuff 3 days in a row in Mines, and sure it is nice to shuffle ppl but it does
make progress for all parties go very very slow. Fixed group for 1 quesline does make sense.
And Noress did point out it was for a limited time, 1-2 hours a day or how we see fit.
No way I would sign up to group with Karra every night for all eternity!

In fact I am hoping we can start tonight with whoever wanna come, with priority from
who posted here. Would be fair and we need to get going hehe.
Hope 8:30 Europe time fits everyone, as Karra can't log on untill then!

Necro can mezz btw, just need to debuff mob first to make it 'Undead'. Its a bit slower but it works very well. I would just like to say i agree with mham in not fixing the groups, although they are defined by level. When we get to t4 and start the quest line for the class specific armor, its not the kind of thing pug can do. Everyone of that level must get at least the oppertunity to do the quests. Anyway il be on bout 8cet

Suffer for your Art!

20 (edited by Moneta 03-04-2007 11:11:47)

Not relevant atm though, since Noress seems gone missing, and hardly anyone online.
So for now I guess this questline is on hold tongue

And anyway, I don't know what the fuss is about. If we can't arrange a specific group for a
specific quest running maybe 3-4 days, it is gonna be damn hard to ever finish anything.
Nobody is speaking about a fixed group forever or months on end or excluding anyone.
In my experience, you just get the quests done much faster and less tedious if you are
on same step and make some dates. No biggie imo. I'd like to quest with everyone in guild
and get to know them smile

Too bad I don't fit in sad

I'm back soon Ilm, wait for me! tongue

Vous préoccupez pas trop de ce post, je dis n'imp comme d'habitude =/

/puts Ilma in her pocket, and VIPTI, he fits just fine!

big_smile

I probably reacted a bit too fast, thats because of my supersized Lesser Giant brain, it does miracles, doesnt it ? big_smile

Actually I am sick, writting from my bed while trying to deal with the incredibly weird things my nose product (no details ok ok tongue)  so probably I won't be up tonight either.

If I was a chihuahua (which I am not) I would probably look like that atm :

http://accel11.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/06/34/88/divers/chihuahua-emeche-2.jpg

Aw poor biggassed hamsterolous, get better soon!