Topic: Post trauma symptoms/syndrom ?

Day after day, games after games (including mmo), i just realize (it's late, and i tape badly & slowly), that an experience so involving than EQ (365+ days played on Silver... Not including alts) miss me a lot... I, deeply, regret the B&G/FD company : i, also deeply, regret the "challenge"... After all, more than one FULL year spent in a virtual world, with many members of this forum, isn't nothing...

Today (presently, at least) i wonder what are the elders become ? And i dream (yeah, it's Martin Luther King speaking's), we could meet again on another MMO world... EQ was the best of PvE : (souvent copié, jamais égalé =>  translation if could be). But, over all, the frackin (I need stop watch Battlestar) "friend list" was also active & alive.

Call that "nostalgie" (translate), many years after stop shooting me (prendre cette came), the EQ feelings miss me...

I'm alone ? (and no, it's not a psychiatric thread !!). I know ; i've missed some adventures in WoW (i've played a bit, on my way) and some others (DDO, GWars, etc.), but well, nothing is strong enough to "égaler" (translate) the old EQ times.

PS : Yes, i know Cabrel (french songer, somethin like that).

Re: Post trauma symptoms/syndrom ?

We need more drunk messages like that ! big_smile

Today (presently, at least) i wonder what are the elders become ?

Mettini and Schetroumphet (who lost her name during a transfer) are back on duty smile I tried to play Aiely again, but any random twink ranger has more tankability than her atm so I gave up. Mettini is the exact real same one (yesterday she did 6 tp to build one group, without getting mad)

Overall its fun because all the (5) missing expansion make it a whole new game, lots of things to learn and visit. And you can get them all for something like 20$ only.

But of course EQ is now a different game, FD&BaG are no more, expecting to get back the same feeling than 3 years ago is a mistake.

There are other peoples who are back as well big_smile

3 (edited by Astartee 09-10-2007 14:29:06)

Re: Post trauma symptoms/syndrom ?

EQ is fun now. God and oow sucked soooooooooo much, but new content is really cool. Lots of (funny) things to do.

May Saint Cavalera be with you!