Topic: Planetside 2

Pretty much liked the first one, so i'll follow on this new graphical and gameplay revemp.

Closed beta is starting tonight and it has good chances to be my next casual relaxing FPS game of the year ^^
What is more astonishing is that Planetside 1 is still on a monthly subscription, whereas P2 is F2P (with micropayments for stylistic upgrade exclusively).

See you around !

NC Alh.

Feel the power of Mithaniel Marr and hear his call to appear at my side ! <<COTH incoming %target>>

Re: Planetside 2

You dirty NC whore! Vanu FOREVER! (yeah I'll be playing this when it goes live too).

I liked this tweet from John Smedley speaking of NASA's Mars program Curiosity :

John Smedley ?@j_smedley
"if it lands successfully we are going to let vanu play too. if not, we're making PS2 a 2 empire game"

Mouahahaha smile

Feel the power of Mithaniel Marr and hear his call to appear at my side ! <<COTH incoming %target>>

Going to try it out tonight.
There are tight schedules for the beta tests.

AAAAAAH I hate you!

I'm in!

Welcome soldier smile

Hope we'll be shooting each other soon !
I have the same name in game.

CU

http://www.planetside2.com/alpha-squad

39.99$ for immediate beta access, 40$ worth of Station Cash (to spend on virtual stuff on any SOE game) and some ingame advantages and cosmetic stuff.

The beta access thing is not really worth it imo, as the beta is REALLY a beta, tons of technical issues in it atm, but if you plan to play this extensively it might be interesting.

On the other hand, paying for a free to play game is besides the point wink

Personally I'm still on the fence about this, it all depends on the evolution of the beta.

Well i like it pretty much but i'll wait 'till it comes out to see wether or not i'm going to buy it smile

There are too many things still not out or under developpement as for now.

Game launches tomorrow! European servers are Miller and Woodman, though apparently most of the older PS1 Outfits off Werner will head to Miller. That means two things : high population AND I will be there!

Though I expect queues during the first days because of that. Hopefully downloading the client will take long enough for people to trickle in.

tu devrais envoyer un MP à alharis ! apparemment tout le monde s'en fou tongue
bisoux Letto !