1 (edited by Alharis 03-03-2014 17:01:16)

Topic: The Elder Scrolls Online

Yop smile

After one of past beta week-end, I wasn't very enthousiastic as to play it after launch. It was not because of the bugs but more of the game play.
At the last week-end thought, i really enjoyed it and the improvements that were made. This is why i'll be on it at launch, even a bit before as 5 days of anticipated access is granted to pre-orders.

EDIT : With pre-order, you also gain possibility to make whichever race you want in any of the faction. If not, 3 races are available in each of the 3 factions.

It's getting out 4th April, I hope to catch some of you around !

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/

Feel the power of Mithaniel Marr and hear his call to appear at my side ! <<COTH incoming %target>>

Re: The Elder Scrolls Online

If i have some time to play ... wink

3 (edited by Fullgaz 07-04-2014 12:18:16)

Powa et Karana  sur serveur europeen si jamais ...

Coucou !
Téléchargement en cours wink

Miaaaooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu big_smile

Yop !

Asurethrai, on EU Megaserver. I'll add your names to friends list wink

Feel the power of Mithaniel Marr and hear his call to appear at my side ! <<COTH incoming %target>>

Chaton Sauvage on EU Megaserver wink

Miaaaooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu big_smile

7 (edited by Silverjade 16-04-2014 16:38:17)

Alors, ces premiers pas sur Tamriel, ca donne quoi ?? // So, what's your feeling about your first steps in Tamriel ?? [Free translation] big_smile

Niveau Gameplay et conception, j'ai pas accroché autant depuis bien longtemps smile

Par contre, lancement un peu chaotique avec des maintenances et des bugs qui commencent à peser. Exemple, en ce moment même ou les serveurs sont hors services depuis quelques heures. Pour un samedi après midi, c'est dommage...

we are 2 in blood and guts with metti !

I've played a few hours. Running where a map and various signs tells you to run without the need to think a second is very far from what I like in games nowadays.

Go to place_001, talk to soandso_001, go there, oh NPC_001 attacks you, kill it with two spells as mage or 3 hits as melee, talk back to soandso_001, repeat with different numbers, all this with many ways to be sure where you are and where you go, without any kind of downtime.

I don't really like the non-instanced dungeons, because there isn't enough mobs and/or fast enough repop. So you basically run in empty corridors because the place is so crowded with players everything is dead 0.001 sec after poping.

Other players... well may be I haven't be lucky but I've died a couple times litterally in middle of 10 players, without anyone doing anything.

To be honnest I didn't reach lvl 10 yet, so may be the game change a lot after that !

Nice things :
- You don't have (so far as lvl 9) quest involving killing x mobs, or bringing back x couilles d'ours.
- The crafting system seems interesting.
- The phasing system make you feel you actually make a difference in the world.
- No dwarfs !

11 (edited by Alharis 12-05-2014 16:56:48)

Yop guys,

Posting here some guild advices as I told to Metti yesterday smile

So, with this link, you'll find some guilds recruting :
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/categorie … adquarters

And the particular one, i was mentionning yesterday in-game, is a french speaking guild which seems to share BaGs mentality. It's more casual oriented (not like at our beginnings tongue). It's named "Le Consortium Horizon" and they are playing in the EbonHeart Pact faction.
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussio … on-recrute

I may join them too in the future. I have other priorities for now wink

See you !

Asurethrai - DragonKnight - Tank Support / Heal - Veteran 2
Lohrym Asurethrai - NightBlade - Assassin - lvl 30

Alharis wrote:

It's more casual oriented (not like at our beginnings tongue).

On était 3 pelos 2 tondus au début, autant dire loins de pouvoir raider smile

C'est tellement super génial ce jeu que selon Metti (qui s'accroche), il n'y a plus personne en ligne au bout d'un mois ! tongue

y'a plus de jeux pour les vieux sad

Thank you a lot Alharis smile

As Yleia said, noone online anymore, I feel a bit alone, will try to join a guild where TS is not mandatory (if that exists).
For now, it's like playing Skyrim with trolls stealing MY chests !

Kass : vous ne jouez plus du tout dans votre fief des Comminges ?

Mettini :martien

Kass wrote:

y'a plus de jeux pour les vieux sad

Exactement :rale

Non Metti on joue plus à rien actuellement !

a guild where TS is not mandatory (if that exists).

C'est une des nouvelles plaies d'Égypte çà, j'avoue... Mais bon, entre çà et se faire écorcher les yeux en lisant les canaux...

Et sinon, y'a Wildstar qui vient de sortir et qui a l'air plutôt prometteur (mais j'ai un rejet quasi-physique avec le style graphique...). Y'a du monde qui prévoient d'y poser un pied pour test ?

ouai j'ai le même problème avec le style graphique malheureusement !

Coucou !

Je suis toujours sur TESO, je suis juste en congé + déménagement depuis une semaine ^^
Avec également une date non définis pour l'accès internet, étant dans un logement neuf et les différents prestataires se renvoyant la balle sur qui doit faire quoi tongue
Normalement, mi Juin ce devrait être bon, à moins élément inattendu mais, cependant prévisible, que je vois venir ...

TESO reste pour moi le meilleur mmo que j'ai pu faire ces dernières années. Je prends des cachés pour limiter l'addiction en attendant de retrouver une connexion ^^

Trouver une guilde PvE reste une bonne optique. Vu le profil des joueurs, tu devrais en trouver une avec canal vocal non obligatoire. Il me semble en avoir vu lorsque je regardais le lien que je t'ai transféré.

Pour ma part, je reste dans ma guilde PvP, pas loin d'être des HardCore avec les créneaux mais puisque je l'ai rejoins dès sa création, ils ne m'embettent pas avec mes horaires casu wink

A très vite j'espère ^^

j'ai acheté ue clef wildstar vu le bruit autour .. j'ai joué une heure .. euh voila. j'ai désinstallé.

Mettiiii, Sofieeeee,

Je viens de me faire un perso sur DagueFilante histoire de jouer avec vous à l'occasion wink
J'ai pas des masses de dispo en ligne en ce moment avec les vacances mais je le monterai bientôt ^^

daguefilante ? c'est un bar sado maso bi ?