Re: Anyone interested ?

You make me wish to play again grrr
Two big problems atm tho :
- Comp is kaput, so atm i'm on my 2001 comp (athlon 1.4ghz with geforce2pro and 512mo ram) and with 17" screen since my 19 is kaput too (thunder ...)
- Chaton needs to explain me how to do with neuf box trio 3C since i had same problem before smile

Else well i think about buying new comp soon and maybe not coming back EQ for the 6th (?) time tongue

KIRIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May Saint Cavalera be with you!

$$

wouhouuu !!

/hug vieux nain smile

Mettini :martien

Someone can forward my question to Chaton please? tongue
I had same problem before with same Neuf box, i had to remove TV by modem to be able to connect modem and PC with ethernet. Chaton did you do same or is there a manipulation to keep USB connection (and TV with ethernet) and make it work with EQ?

will do !

33 (edited by Chaton 10-11-2007 14:31:37)

Errrrr, i exchange my Trio 3c for the new Neuf Box 4 tongue

Turn your Trio 3c to modem mode only, not routeur. That's the only way i found to bypass the f*cking routeur soft hmm

Try to turn off NAT in routeur first.

Never use USB always plug your comp on ETH smile

Miaaaooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu big_smile

Hmmm ok but for now if i use ethernet i can no longer get TV by internet... so forced to use USB.
For the other part i think i tried it last year but it didnt work or i didnt do it well... I'll try again else i'll change modem tongue
How much is it to change it btw?

Cost me 49€, but i need the WiFi for my cel phone wink

Miaaaooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu big_smile

Hum Chaton you sure that with modem put on modem mode and not routeur it works? i think i tried that last year and it didnt work... (with USB connection still, can't do with ethernet atm).

*sifflote* http://www.cretin.fr/

(I wish I could help better tongue)

Hi Kiriac, i have been looking on the forums about the trio 3C and it sound like  a huge shiiiit smile

Anyway, what's wrong with your connection ? Explain me what's going and i will see if i can find anything smile

39 (edited by KiRiAC 11-11-2007 19:50:01)

It's all explained already lol.
Can't play EQ because it crashes, and the reason is i'm on USB connection with modem. I could be in Ethernet connection but this way i would have no television with Neuf TV since Neuf TV is connected to modem with Ethernet!
And for now i'll not remove TV since my wife and me enjoy it.

Anyway i'm still on my old comp, since the "newest" one (P4 3.2GHz , 1Go Ram, 9800XT) doesn't boot anymore (mainboard problem). I need for now to find a new mainboard somewhere (friends don't have atm, i'll have a look to some shops if i can find one) and a new screen too since my 19" died this summer !

I plan on buying a new comp soon but i'd like to wait 2-3 months to see what's comming (new procs AMD and Intel, new ATI video card...)

So i'm balanced atm hmm

Well, your old comp will still work well with EQ1, it's not a vanguard like ressource eating program tongue

About what chaton said, i would change one thing, keep the "monoposte router" config, and desactivate NAT (cause it will act as a dmz).

You are speaking chinese to me tongue well i'll try that anyway if i manage to find where to click tongue

And i'll add : if i put it on modem only and not router, will i still be able to get telephone and tv with adsl? tongue

Modem only (or bridge mode) won't let you have the TV, but phone will work.

but you can try what i told you, look there for screesnhots and stuff like that smile http://www.justneuf.com/wiki/index.php/ … de_routeur

If it's still not working, or you don't find how to do it your self, we can set up a connexion between our computers, and i take control of your to do it smile

ooh that sounds dangerous big_smile

May Saint Cavalera be with you!

It's funny Thelvaen smile
It's writen there to launch browser and go to http://192.168.1.1 but it doesn't work. It's said : if it doesn't work, it's because you are on bridge mode. To modify this, go to http://192.168.1.1 ...
Hmmm...

c'est l'histoire du serpent qui se mort la queue ca smile

Gniii, decidement, 9 Telecom c'est toujours autant des champions smile

Je suppose que tu as ce message quand tu es en USB... tu va ptet devoir le faire a partir de l'interface Ethernet ?

Sorry for french smile
Ok alors j'ai réussi a accéder à la page en bidouillant les paramètres réseau, je vais tester le truc là smile Plus d'infos tout à l'heure...

Ok news : Mode routeur enclenché au lieu de bridge
Connection au net : OK

Reste à voir le NAT je sais pas ce qui faut faire smile

t'a pas une option pour le desactiver ? dans les parametres qq part ? smile

(eq patch toujours po ?)