1 (edited by Silverjade 03-07-2015 17:22:11)

Topic: Progression Server : Lockjaw/Ragefire. To move or not to move ?

For the interested ones (Kanak, Kanah, Full, Neffan, etc.)

Basically, all is in the title.

Do we stay on Ragefire (with Kunark's opening in 3 month) ?

Do we move to Lockjaw with the slow 6 mont pace initially planed for release of next expansions (free transfert, courtesy of DBG) ?

My preference is to move to Lockjaw. Reasons are stricly personnal preferences ; i'm not in hurry to lvl up and, i dont play EQ everytime now. So, a slow server progression is just fine with me.

What about you ?

2 (edited by Kass 03-07-2015 19:52:16)

Re: Progression Server : Lockjaw/Ragefire. To move or not to move ?

i'm agree with silver for slow progression, my playtime work well with it smile

Plus d'infos ici

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/ind … ts.224474/

kana bro team  ok  to move ; but  no idea  how it works

i think 3 month is better , raidguilds move in next expansion and we get a chance to kill somthing . and more camps in zones will be open ,with more zones

agree with Neff. more camps, more things to do and 3 monthes is not so fast.

my main concern isn't kunark in 3 month, i just don't want PoP coming too fast because it will, concerning me, waste the game smile so i'am ready to wait a bit for kunark if the next expansion come slower too, it's why i would prefer to transfer.

After, on that matter we need a consensus! all move or none imho, i won't cry if we stay on ragefire, i would just prefer Lockjaw.

I would like all to find an agreement instead of just posting what they want smile we are 6 that shouldn't be hard tongue

I would add that as this time their is less players on Lockjaw than on ragefire, so that could avoid us server crash with 30mn rollback and that the atmosphere seem way better smile

yes but i'm already 36, did my jboots so will be 50 in a month or 2 and then ? there is no quests to do... so just doing tradeskills ?
Kunark will bring some new challenges and quests to do!

i don't have time to involve myself in PoA raids or such

Like Kass said, the TRUE issue isn't the "narrow line" ; it's the altered (shortened) release for expansions.

Say 3 month for Kunark, then 3 month for Velious, then 3 month for Luclin and then... Well... PoP and lvl 65 making all the previous content obsolete and end-game. And (imo), PoP is also mostly only raid stuff, that wouldnt concern/help us (some things are doable with a few, but most of the content isn't)...

On the other hand, Kanak told me that the free transfert concern only 1 character per account (dunno if intel is valid, need some check and digin) ; if that's confirmed, i'll most certainly dont plan to move at all.

same as silver smile

13 (edited by Kass 09-07-2015 11:34:18)

the other solution is too choose to do it at our own rytm whatever extension are out (that mean imho skip pop untill nothing left to do, and stay 60)

whatever. just look a calendar

there will one extension after all mob killed+ 3monthes on ragefire. so let's say one evry 4or 5 monthes ? in october-novembre 2015 kunark - in  march-april 2016 velious - summer 2016 luclin ... so pop at fall-winter 2016

I don't even know if i will be playing here in 6 monthes!

anyway with the current DDOS attacks we cannot play smile

Too much lag and instabilty on server login, DBG and so on... Wont log tonite here.

seems to work fine here so far

finalement non ! : )

bon la ca semble etre bien !