Topic: picture

How do you upload pictures ?

Si tu veux sauver un arbre, mange un castor.

Re: picture

www.imageshack.us  and then you use the BBcode to insert it smile

Thelv you seem to not know Roit... Please make a detailed guide (with screenshots) and then give him your phone number so that he can call you when he's confused tongue
/bonk Roitelet
/em enfile son casque antibonk

http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Dalaran/349581.jpg

4 (edited by roitelet 21-11-2007 09:19:13)

Gniiii that's none of your business Mok, dequoijememèlenanmaisdesfois ! Get your ass in EQ instead of thinking I'm so clueless about PC things !
(What do you call BBcode Thelv ?)

/cry

You know, imageschack is kind enough to give you 3 links, one got [ IMG] bla bla bla [ /IMG], that's what is BBcode, it's the code for the BB, who don't know how to use file upload etc... but you are not even a BB... big_smile and if you look down of the little box you answer in (wouhou getting technical smile you can see something called ??? BBcode: on ... and see : try to click on the thing (it's called a link, but nothing about Zelda) and woooot you can actually see exemples of BBcode (wich is still code for BB)... if after this you don't understand (still) how it works, there is 2 solutions :

- Google is your friend ! (type www.google.com OR click on the link (Zelda ain't here either)

- Give your computer to someone who can use it, i dunno, let's say a 4 years old blond girl, and go buy a Game Boy...

k thx bye !

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Sale gauchiste progrève tongue

http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Dalaran/349581.jpg

After reading Thelvaenh howto I am not sure I still know how to use imageshack anymore big_smile

8 (edited by roitelet 22-11-2007 11:52:44)

Aaah thanks Schet, I was wondering if, by any amazing luck, Mok was right about my l33t computer skillz...
(Mok : sale jauneouiouisteretourneurdeveste. quiresteaveclesadossurwowenplus. MSLPATP !)

gniiii, go buy game boys !!

I cant agree more ! MSLPATP ! Damn Mokhtar, you think you would escape us..