Topic: Ritmanx is preparing his big badass return but...

...but i am not sure yet, because i want to play a game and not buy a new car jesus!
I need to buy 4 expensions around 70 EUR and a char transfer to AB $50 o_O. Please guys motivate me somehow to do this smile "Because i want to be part of the moment", a wise robot said some day!

Seriously, is it worse to return? I dont wanna ay so much for shit. Or can i buy one expension by another, which i buy first?
I heard reflaggin and flagging itself is sick like shit, have i a chance to get up with you guys?

PLEASSSE TELL ME OMG !!11!!1!1e

Re: Ritmanx is preparing his big badass return but...

for expentions, there is a better way ...
Go buy the last expention -> Secrets of Waydwer All-In-One-Pack for nearly 37$ (i am not sur), and u will have all the expention smile

For the transfere ... well thats not mandatory, u can still lvl one char smile Nowday, thats pretty fast, and anyway all the keys u got by the past are obselete now smile

ok, thats defnitly an option, at least i wanted to start something like a necromancer anyway!! smile so i guess, it is also a good advise to begin from scratch, because i really lost everything about eq smile

I thought you were going to bot your way through lvl 75 500 AA anyway tongue

smile we need lvl 80, right wink

6 (edited by ritlock 23-11-2007 07:52:55)

something strange is going on at soe, i logget onto my ritmanx and i was able to play?! ok, maybe for returner they have a 10 days free thingy? but i also logged into my beastlord around a year ago, and i thought these free days were already used with this... hmmmm maybe soe is so happy about my returning plans, that i get a liftime abo as a gift from them smile

ahhhh, what is the chat channel again for non guilded jerks like me?

Hey Rit, glad to see you back on EQ ! (btw it's Crénom here, the gnome mage on Thunderhorn, if you remember)
The channel is GNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Edit by Schet : tell mettini for our sekret channel access

Si tu veux sauver un arbre, mange un castor.