Topic: Anyone know a good server? Alliance - pve

Since I will be having some more free time over christmas I thought I'd play my warrior a bit more. Problem is, she's stuck on Wildhammer (there was a free character transfer from my old server, thought I'd try it out).
It's a horrible server, most of the people I meet are playing their first level 70 char in their first mmo. They don't speak English, and they play really really badly. The server is also seriously underpopulated.
So, does anyone know a nice server I can transfer too? Don't care about raids etc. (no time for that!), just looking for a nice server to do 5-mans and especially heroics.
English or German, doesn't really matter, as long as it's not an rp-server.

http://sigs.promisedlandt.de/truestory.png

Re: Anyone know a good server? Alliance - pve

I know no such thing Alliance scum. Been playing Horde for too long >_<

Playing on "Zirkel des Cenarius", because some RL friends of mine are there. I have to admit its an RP realm, but i do not see much of this. Maybe there are some RP guilds, but you have OOC spam in the trade channel and on the other side those RP-whiner crying about that this is a RP server etc.
Playing a feral, so tanking mostly. I'am also into arena. But since i don't wanna skill resto and because i don't have much pvp gear (100 resilence, but Iam working on it), i loose a lot (around 1550ish rating). Playing with a rouge atm, so this combo has a cap anyways 2 DD < 1 DD+heal sad
Well i regret a bit that i rerolled ally.. BGs are just lol.. the only thing we have is AV^^

come back to EQ1 MOgi!!!! roguepowa!!!

You mean the EQ come back isn't already dead?

Mogi is Evil !