1 (edited by Moneta 01-03-2007 19:32:55)

Topic: Hellows, Oh Fellow Vanguard Pioneers!

Hellows, oh fellow Vanguard Pioneers!

We are a little group of friends from a raidguild in EQ2 who are getting to love Vanguard. Unfortunately not
many of our guildies there wanted to try out VG, so we need a new home with likeminded people. Speaking
to my friend Graf and your Leader Mham it really sounds like you are the ones. We are all raiders but our first
priority is friends, grouping and helping each other. We are can be very silly but when it comes to raiding, we
give our best. Currently most of us still raid in EQ2, but as VG raiding approches I can imagine focus shifting.

Applying is Moneta, Roulette (Sharrow), Ick, Wanja, Damil, Attalys, Attalysa, Heleni.
The others can post below if they want a snip about themselves.

------
A little about Moneta:
15 lil' sneaky Rogue, 17 grinding-her-ass-off- Leatherworker

I raided in EQ2 for around 2 years, officer & fill- in raidleader 8 months, silly nutcase- since the day I was born.
At the moment I am raiding in EQ2 3-4 nights a week, but my spare time I play VG.
In real life I am a 29 (for 2nd time big_smile ) Dane of the rare female species, who studies at university.
/PMs Astartee wink

<-- ninja edited Damil, Heleni, Attalys+ Attalysa in smile

Re: Hellows, Oh Fellow Vanguard Pioneers!

woot :=)

nice that you applied, my dear :=)

Welcome Moneta,

We will be happy to have you and your friends join our guild.

We plan to raid later (seriously for everyone interested) but we are not yet recruiting with raid in mind, so your friend can join with mutliple characters and play what they want.

For now, the important is to get enough people to form some grping, discover the game and learn to play together!

Say no to /lfg !

Vous préoccupez pas trop de ce post, je dis n'imp comme d'habitude =/

Welcome aboard Moneta and her friends, and sorry for moving your post, but I thought you all deserves your very own topic !! smile

/cheers

cool smile new friends !!! smile

welcome on board !

Welcome Moneta and her friends smile

Mettini :martien

7 (edited by Sharrow 19-02-2007 20:54:12)

Hi folks, I'm one of moneta's err...aquaintances, and i'd like to thatnk all those i met today for the warm welcome despite me being semi-afk and horrifically addicted to diplo at the time. looking forward to grouping and chatting with you all, first impressions are very favourable so I'm pretty chuffed already.

And, before you ask, moneta really is that excitable all the time! Don't give her sugar!

A brief history of me:

Born, some stuff happened, then I found MMOs:

Ultima Online, Anarchy Online, Neocron (why? god why???), City of heroes, SWG, EQ2 and now Vanguard!

I've raided on EQ2 for about 18 months and still enjoy that, but currently becoming more and more impressed with the vanguard system, the way everything interconnects, it's like EQ2 was at the start, but better, before EQ2 crafting got nerfed to the winge brigade.

I also really really don't like crafting but will harvest and diplo for you just please don't ask me to craft!!

8 (edited by Wanja 20-02-2007 14:39:15)

Hi,
At the moment I'm enjoying my lvl 15 DRK Wanja a lot but I'm not sure yet if I want him to stay my main - my sorcerer I played to lvl 13 on Gelenia was fun (if not solo) and a Ranger or druid is something I would like to try as well.
Still enjoying some aspects of EQ2 (like the raids) so I'm likely going to split my spare time between the two games for at least quite a while.
EQ2 was my first MMO, I'm 29 as well (hehe) and hope to finally leave university in about a year smile
Hope to see you in the seamless world of Vanguard soon, I so love the magnificent sky big_smile
Wanja/Vipul

Hello and welcome Sharrow and Wanja ! smile

Sharrow wrote:

please don't ask me to craft!!

No no, we won't, I promise ! We have already some professionnals crafters in guild, so us braves adventurers can go kill stuff without the fear to be burned by a forge or attacked by a needle ! eeek ! (I hate tradeskills as well tongue)

Wanja wrote:

At the moment I'm enjoying my lvl 15 DRK Wanja a lot but I'm not sure yet if I want him to stay my main - my sorcerer I played to lvl 13 on Gelenia was fun (if not solo) and a Ranger or druid is something I would like to try as well.

We have already lots of professionnals of rerolling (Hello Solstyss !) and some of them even reroll the same class in a difference race (hello Zila !) so no worries about twinks tongue

Hi all,

Well i am another one of DH's uber guild members now playing VG! Arent the trees falling over cool!

Anyway ive played EQ1, CoH, EVE, EQ2, WoW to name but a few.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and having fun!

Damil

Welcome Damil ! big_smile

Hiya, seems the horde moves on again (Die Karawane zieht weiter, der Sultan hätt Doosch!). Hope you have fun in Vanguard.

While I don't intend to move to Vanguard (still in EQ1, yeh I know it's dead (TM) but I am too stubborn to realize it smile) I'd be happy if you could give me access to the boards so I can read and write a bit.

Yours, Siddha

Siddhaya // <Truly Naughty Troop> // Fennin Ro // Everquest - The Original Series //

Hello Sidy smile

Access is given by registering big_smile

I thought a quick introduction was in order.

Since Moneta has been on at me for days, I finaly decided that it would be fun to sign up. In principle BnG community was very simular to that which we had strived to create in EQ2 Dark Haven.

That said, a little about myself.

Attalys, 15 warrior smile need more?
29 bloke. not blond, dark and very grey due to too  much thinking...
Local, Holland as of 2/3/07 fate willing...

Ha ok. I have been playing mmorpg's since time immorial. I started with UO, tho there were a few mud's before this.
I have, in no particular order, played UO, EQ1, EQ2, Daoc, AO, AC, Swg *(mourn)* for the last several years. I think starting in 97/98...

Until recently I was the raid leader of dark haven, achieving as much with a non hardcore raid guild as normal *hardcore raidguilds working 24/7 cept without the burnout. Although increasinly EQ2 raiding was becomming more and more monotinous....

So to vanguard... it is always nice to find people who share the same goals, in a mutally benificial way. Together we progress... or Success as one.

I've started playing warrior, having played a paladin for sooooo many years its not funny. And enjoying the change in focus.

What would a game be without friends... I am accompanied on this journey and adventure, by my nearest and dearest Attalysa, a level 13/14 cleric. Though I would not do her the injustice of saying more, she is fully able to introduce herself.

So in a nut shell, fighter, tactician, all round decent guy smile

Although at times, it has been said that one might need a fabled tome, known as speak Marc 101, being that sometimes what I type although seriously logical to me, makes no sense to anyone else. Though I have been improving, with a little help.

Regards and thanks

Attalysa, noob warhero.
Marcellus Equites, Paladin Major Hero wink
or just simply Dave smile

Hi

I'd like to join your guild, cos where the hubby (Sharrow) goes I tend to follow smile but please don't hold that against me!

I don't have a huge history of playing online games, but I did enjoy UO and EQ2. I didn't join DH in EQ2 due to illness but I was in a guild who raided a couple of times a week which I thoroughly enjoyed when health permitted.

Heleni is a lvl 10 Druid atm and I think she will be my main character, I also have a lvl 9 Psionist that I enjoy playing.

I am a 38 year old housewife who plays to escape the drudgery of housework and RL smile and so I hope to join you soon.

Heleni

Hello mad people,

I have not yet bought the game, but I have station access so I can play as soon as I have the box.
Donations welcome, also I would like you all to take a schedule to help PL me.

Drachan/Dhemon

A +
Bis denne

Welcome ! welcome everyone ! big_smile

Welcome all big_smile

May Saint Cavalera be with you!

Hehe all this friendship will make me play Vanguard smile

But I'm sure that Kelson will quit if I start playing the same he is as he always did hmm