1 (edited by ritlock 29-12-2008 11:36:23)

Topic: Lich King worth a return?

I am playing now for long time EQ2 and i really like it, but i have read so much about the Death-Knight and Lich King, that some lost interests are growing again for WoW. Do you guys think it is worth to buy Lich-King and start a DeathKnight? Or is it just antoher crap class in WoW?
And do we have an english speaking guild here again or just frenshi?

Re: Lich King worth a return?

ritlock wrote:

is it just antoher crap class in WoW?

Well i cant agree with that, you just dont know WoW classes to say that.

ritlock wrote:

And do we have an english speaking guild here again or just frenshi?

BaG WoW (that i know) is in a french server, but you still can come with us smile

BaG is on a french server, with a french guildchat. Additionnally we are more than full DK atm sad

The Death Knight is probably the most well thought class of WoW atm. A bit overpowered for leveling up but otherwise very impressive in both tanking and dps, and the fact they finally managed to strike a balance between talent trees to allow tanking/dps regardless in what tree you decide to spec.

And yeah, they're on a french server.

5 (edited by ritlock 29-12-2008 18:53:40)

Hey Gnafron, i have played and raided every class up to lvl 60 and mains up to 70, except shamy (lvl 40) smile
And no i would'nt join with a DK then, my regular main is mage and lock, and sometimes hunter. Dk is a fun twink anyway. But only frensh sux for me anyway smile so i think i skip that idea, or i join my german guild again. I dont know yet... sad
I am not in mod to invest 30 EUR again for a game that i gonna play only some minutes and log off cause i am bored again. So i need good arguments for myself to take this step.

Well, buy it if only for the quest line of DK noob zone... They are jaw-dropping...
Levelling in Northrend is also somewhat enjoyable with some real OMFG-they-didn't-just-do-that moments. Raiding at 80 is a little lackluster because it's a bit on the easy side (except maybe Malygos and Sarth + X drakes)... Blizzard has managed to refine / redefine all classes again and the result is (at least for me) really enjoyable.

http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Dalaran/349581.jpg

Mokhtar wrote:

Well, buy it if only for the quest line of DK noob zone... They are jaw-dropping....

Ahem sorry but no, it's not worth it tongue it's a cool quest line if you already earn a WoW subscription and wotlk but buying it just for that ? nah, Mok probably work for Blizzard tongue

Other stuff he said I agree with ! tongue

ok, bought, stll patching now 1.6gig o_O

Get yo' ass ovah there bra!

We are waiting on you, Marécage de Zangar !