1 (edited by Twigely 15-03-2007 21:36:29)

Topic: Ola amigos!

Ola, amigos.

Some of you might remember me, others might not. Hence I'll introduce myself shortly smile

I currently go by the name Twigely, Wood Elf Shaman of the 20th season, roaming the lands of Telon. I used to go by Iryfindel, dedicated treehugger, a name that will ring a bell here and there. I came in contact with your guild only recently, when I found out - due to pure chance, or cosmic intervention - that a member from your guild is an old EQ2 guildie of mine. Old friends tend to catch up and hence I found out that more of my old guildies currently reside within in this guild. All people with whom I've spend countless of hours and shared lots of MMO experiences for better or worse. I was already (passively, I have to add) looking for a guild since exploring a new realm isn't half as nice on your own as it is with friends, and having my old friends in this guild was for me the reason to contact your guild.

When it comes to guilds I've to same point of view as my ex-guildies. I put friendship, grouping, questing, helping and having fun on top of my list, but I'm also a fearless raider. I played EQ1 for 5 years, and EQ2 for about 3 years, both in raiding guilds. I have long quit EQ1, and recently quit EQ2. Currently Vanguard is the only MMORPG on my desktop, and that'll stay like that. I tend to stick around this game for a while, I really want to explore much more of the world, and try out all the content. And I'm really looking forward to doing that all with you guys, and on the long term we'll see where the wind blows to.

To close up; I'm a Homo Sapien carying two X chromosomes from Holland. I study psychology at the university. I spend a ridiculous amount of my time doing sports. And I really love pizza wink

See you in game!

Those who never stretch their limits, will limit their stretch...

Re: Ola amigos!

Welcome Twigely, care with sport it's bad for health, pizza is ok tho! wink

Vous préoccupez pas trop de ce post, je dis n'imp comme d'habitude =/

3 (edited by Moneta 17-03-2007 14:52:16)

Wohoooo, I can't believe it smile
Welcome welcome Twigs!

<--- iz teh Zyann

I'll have to get used to your new name hon, Moneta sounds so not-Zyann'ish tongue

Well I made a dark elf Zyann but never play her. Moneta was always my
favorite name, also in EQ2, just somehow turned into Zyann hehe.
What happened to Iryfindel? I liked that name!

Me too, I still like that name. I have a wood elf ranger named Iryfindel (I just can't abondon that character). But it turns out I like my shaman (at least for now) much more. So I really regret not naming my shaman Iryfindel but I never thought I'd have a non-ranger main. Yet it happened. Which sucks, cause I loved Iry too, as name. But swapping for just the name.... hmmmm.... I really love my shaman!