Topic: INC==>%T<== oops i did it again !

hello everyone !

do you remember me ? the FD at your feet king !

as i can see ,you still play all together , i ll try  to catch you online to talk about some old stories

ciao see you soon

Re: INC==>%T<== oops i did it again !

kanaaaaaa

indeed we are still in the same bag.. ^^

its been a while, how have you been doing ?

Feel the power of Mithaniel Marr and hear his call to appear at my side ! <<COTH incoming %target>>

hello  alharis

everything is  all right  here ,  i was thinking about to replay a mmo after a 4 month break without internet( african mission ) and in the same time i was wondering if there is some oldies playing  , i typed blood and guts kiriac and TADA ! this site appears ! )
i think i ll try to lvl an ally ( i used to play horde )  to see all of you playing  and  speaking about kribal  annual bath !

Yoyo khanak smile Happy to see you alive! I'm retired from WoW myself, so we won't meet in game, but you'll be roaming here and there, and your dirty iksar corpse will be roting anywhere close !  See ya soon !

THE kiriac still alive !
little question did you played on sargras serber ? i saw a priest dwarf named kiriac there )
see you soon !

That was 4 years ago, and when i left i gave the account to someone smile On marécage i used another nick.

7 (edited by Zail 26-06-2009 08:46:00)

Yoyo Kanak!! You better come to Darkfall, lots more action there!! ;p ;p ;p

http://wearethebag.com/trucs/wowvsdfcopia.jpg

gnihihiihih

Vous préoccupez pas trop de ce post, je dis n'imp comme d'habitude =/

salut zila !
comment va ?
darkfall j irais tester un de ces 4! j esserai de savoir ou t es planque !

Quand tu veux, PM moi ingame si jamais tu viens faire un tour un jour : Senox Veyesox.

Tell me more about this Darkfall big_smile
ICQ!~

http://sigs.promisedlandt.de/truestory.png

It's an awesome game, a brand new concept. PvE as in Players vs Exploits.

A Counter Strike MMO? Brilliant idea.

Letto wrote:

It's an awesome game, a brand new concept. PvE as in Players vs Exploits.

lol, yes that's true, but anyway pve is for gold, mats and spell components mostly (if you dont wan't to harvest) and you can't stay at a same spot for too long, so really, they let players exploit till they fixed the pve ;p

Now only a minority of the players seriously exploit (geometry, etc). The rest are using the terrain and this is not an exploit. But if you played it you know that already.

There is a big patch coming and an officiel release of the game this week with the pve revamp. More pvp inc and more loot from the fat farmers!

14 (edited by Zail 02-07-2009 09:13:18)

Mogi wrote:

A Counter Strike MMO? Brilliant idea.

It's nothing like a CS MMO ;p i can"t stand those game ;p It's more like an Elder Scrolls Online (+Full Loot, Full pvp like UO)

It's a mix of UO, EQ, DAOC and SB. That's all. And FPS players are running out fast crying at the grind! (not fast enough imho tho)

Hmm, it will be released in a week and it's not in open beta? sad sad sad

It has been released in the EU for a while now, they're opening some NA servers and dub it "official launch" along with a patch that adds pve stuff. You should check the official forums to get an idea of the game tongue

Don't go to the official forum ;p it's full or tards not playing it but doing idiots comment or explaining how bad it is (while they are not playing 0o) ;p

It get better since a few weeks but still, too many people posting and not playing it, something i have hard time to understand ;p 

They are planning to change the forum with the next patch, they want only the player to be able to post.

if really you want to try and you are not afraid to sub 15€ to get PK in the noob zone and lose all your starter crap, mail me at stephane.daniel@wearethebag. i'll give you an account info. I'll take 1/10 your ressource per month tho!

18 (edited by Zail 03-07-2009 15:00:15)

Anyway what you need to know atm :

- It's 100% pvp, there are 3 alignement factions : red (pk), blue (carebear), Green allies/clan. Mostly once you join a clan you ll just kill everything not green. This will change one day i'm sure and they'll make the alignement important. The problem atm is that once you have acces to a player city, you don't need anymore to enter an npc city (where alignement matter). Most clans are ARAC.

- 100% loot, you kill and you get everything from the player : gear, mounts, spell components, golds... everything, even the pve loot from someone else, as long you are sure to survive him if he doesnt like you looting the mob he killed ;p

- Death = pop to bind naked (with a crap starter weapon, the only bound item in game)

- There are no lvl, only skills to grind. There is no cap in the number of skills (each skill is caped to 100), this mean you can have everything (if you can grind for it for years).

- PVE is the way to get gold and spell components (i prefer players tho! hoooo look at this harvester walking slow!).

- Gathering to get tradeskill mats and spell components.

- 99% of the gear you ll wear are player mades (mobs drop them too but with lower durability).

- Your stuff will broke... but it's easy to get a stock in bank (i have 5 war bag ready at any moment) + i use leather and crap stuff when i need to gather or want some solo pve.   

- Not all players are equal, you need skills and skill! if not both, you can't go at day 1 in the wild and hope PK everyone, won't work.

- Skill up can be a pain if you grind in cities (macroing or hiting players to raise skill) best way is to do it in pve. But anyway, it takes long ...

- The end game is mostly clan's alliance (100 to 300 members) wars trying to get each other cities (for rare nodes, pve hot spot, strategic options, or just because you can do it).
Can't explain how good it is to ride mounted with 100 others people straight to a city, run to the fortress walls under the canons, towers, archers, spell casters, and invade the city by launching yourself inside and then destroy their city (or run back losing half our people) ;p
We also use to ride in the wild with group of 5-10 to kill pve'rs or other patrols protecting cities. or portecting our people around our city.   
Ho i forgot to say i get killed a lot ;p ;p ;p

- now combat, you mostly end with 1 weapon mastery + archery (not everyone) + 1 magic school or 2. It's all already tons of grind because there are lots of other skills to raise (everything is a skill, run, sprint, jump, crounch, rest, defense, reflex....).
It will take too long to explain, but you can dodge, block and time your attack. There is no maintained target like WoW or EQ so you need to aim right.

- There is no hide skill, but you can hide using the terrain.

- too many things to write ;p

ho yes, i know  : The bag things
- Pve suck (i hope the coming patch will change that, at least they annouced it)
- Everyone is killed on sight if not an ally (alignement doesnt matter for now, everyone can be a pk with no penalties)
- There are numerus geometry bug providing exploits, and players exploit for gold (change inc soon with the patch).
- As the game is not officialy open (see the official web site still show it as a beta, but it has been release 4 month ago or so and there is no buy button, you need to search hard to buy the game and more luck to get their shop open and running).
The new web site will be up on 7th jully with the big patch).
- There are too many people with more play time then me!!
- I'll die from a heart stop in the next weeks if i continue playing

And last, I'm in an alliance with french, german, and us clans. if you are interested i'll get you the name of this guilde as i forgot it and i'm at work. Bewarher der something.

is there a monthly fee or do you just buy the game and play ?

i subscribed to the beta but still i have a doubt, from what you are saying, if the game is released or if its in beta testing yet tongue

Im not against the idea of basing everything on player skill ^^

Feel the power of Mithaniel Marr and hear his call to appear at my side ! <<COTH incoming %target>>

20 (edited by Zail 03-07-2009 16:30:35)

It's not a beta, they released the game, but did it unoficialy. So, you buy the game then pay the usual 15€ per month. The web site still show the game as a beta. On the july 7th, there will be a big update + the new web site to promote the game.

Let's be honnest, those playing the game atm are those following it since the start of the profect. Must be a fan to play it right now honnestly (just to be able to find the buy button you must be fan already as it is well hidden) ;p so we are all waiting a lot from the next major update coming.

ok. it's "la cage aux folles" atm.

smile

Don't think it's the game for me, I'm very anti-folle. Bought new WoW key today, clap clap clap.

Also, hey Kana tongue

hi mogi
nice to see you ( on a forum )

time has passed since st gaudens meetng )

so you still playing or trying to play mmo )

i think mmo has turned me into a junky !

i cant stop for a long time to play mmo )

btw wow turned me in a rogue ! ( the class easy for pvp )

have fun ! see you

i stick to eve online,
same concept (grown out game after years following initial vision) without exploits ;-)

At least without public exploits, Developer supported ones are OK tongue