Le forum de la guilde BaG du MarÃ©cage de Zangar et aussi (and as well) un endroit pour les vieux potes d'EQ (a place for our old EQ friends)
You are not logged in.
The base is Blizzard's Recruit-a-friend program. Check it out:
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article. … leId=20588
For this you need:
1 account with a level 80 character (DK works best imo) - power leveler account
1 account you want to play a new character on (so you want BC and WotLK) - veteran
1 account with just basic WoW - recruit (do not activate this account yet!)
You can buy CD keys online, I use http://gocdk.com/ to avoid leaving the house.
If you want the newly powerleveled char on your main account, maybe you can borrow a friend's account for a weekend to use as power leveler account?
1. On wow-europe.com , Manage Account -> log in with veteran, find the option "Recruit a Friend".
2. Follow all the steps on recruit a friend, make sure to provide a valid email adress
3. Check that email address, open your new blizzard mail, click the link, create a new account (recruit) with the CD key provided in the mail, not the cd key you bought
4. On wow-europe.com , Manage Account -> log in with recruit, upgrade to full account with the CD key you bought (can't remember the exact name of the option, sorry), and add payment for 1 month. You get 1 month of free game time on the veteran account, so don't worry.
5. Ingame, create your new characters, add them to each other's friend list. While you are grouped, once character can summon the other. So group up, right click -> friend summon
6. Level both chars to level 13 (it will go pretty fast with triple exp, don't worry)
7. Here's where the fun starts: get all 3 chars (PLer, veteran, recruit) grouped into Deadmines.
8. Massacre the instance with your level 80 char.
9. Ding! Grats!
10. When you're done with Deadmines, get out, reset, repeat from step 7
I used the following instances:
20-26: Stockades (great instance, but you will often run into the instance limit because it's so fast. Good time to do tradeskills)
26-30: Razorfen Kraul (it's in the middle of nowhere for alliance, but a nice instance)
30-40: Scarlet Monastery (start with Graveyard or Library, end with Cathedral)
40-50: Zul'Farrak (sadly they gave the trolls the ability "Dismounting Shot", but still a great place)
Stop at 59! Before you do anything else, remember that you have 29 free levels to grant, but only as long as your chars remain at 59. Best thing to do, of course, is to level another char to 30 on the veteran account, then grant him 29 levels from the recruit account).
If you can borrow someones account (or already have an account with a level 80 char), the total cost comes to 1 vanilla WoW CD key, so ~15 Euros.
Leveling 1-60 this way takes less than 24 hours /played.
The level 80 does not need good equipment at all. Until BRD, my DK was mostly in green level 70 stuff, with some DK starter stuff! For BRD, Denlorx crafted me the Tempered Saronite set (cost in materials was ~50g I think).
hi teacher momo, i understood nothing ! hope you fine !
Yo! I'm okay, and I'm really a teacher now ;p
Your cafe still working?
I'll teach you to interfere with me Mogi ! It's humans like you who have ruined your own lands, you'll not ruin mine ! Bark bark grrr bark.
yea all working well! opening my 3rd store in october (video games, manga, comics, books, wargames and cards all in one !) a 4th planned to june 2010, happy but busy
what are you teaching my friend??? and do you have some news from king neffan ? if yes bigkiss him for me !
yop kirikounet d'amour !! comment ça va ?
Yoyo Tout va bien ici. Content de voir que tes affaires prospèrent, un 4ème magasin ça commence à faire ! Passe le bonjour aux anciens que tu croises
I haven't seen Neffan on ICQ for 2 years now I think? Don't know what happened there.
I teach people about fun things like SQL, Linux, programming ;p
When will you open a store in Germany? $
when i will speak german !
Hey Kass and Kiri, nice to see you both going fine.
Keep on going like this !
kass ? still on WAR ?
kiri what are you branling ?
Nothing hihi. Stopped playing almost all, just a little CS from time to time to check how pitifull are my skills. And a little bit Trackmania nation too. Else all is going fine
Hey full !! yes playing a bit on WAR atm waiting to test aion even if im not convinced atm
since EQ1 PVE if i dont want to be borred in 2 days i need pvp, we will see, if you go on it give me server name i will come say olla !
So many year after EQ i believe i still suck in english "snif"
I confirm you suck !
Sure, I will tell yout he server name. I will go with a few friends on that game. and I'm not convinced too