Topic: Blood and Guts and Co history

I would like to have the full BaG and co history written in the wiki big_smile Thats the BaG but also the FD and NoF and CoF stories that should be written there.

If you remember dates of big events (like the first Vindi down ? or when you joined the crew ? your first raid with FD/BaG or FD/BaG/NoF ? or for the very elders, the firsts NoF/BaG in PoFear or PoHate) please post them here or modify directly the wiki there http://www.wearethebag.com/wiki/index.p … ts_history .

Some key screenshots should be added too big_smile

Re: Blood and Guts and Co history

Esculape has tons of screenshots from this period.

Mettini :martien

so you planning to do a part only for me? gnihihihihihihiih

do you need pictures of me baby? ;p

Vous préoccupez pas trop de ce post, je dis n'imp comme d'habitude =/

A part for zila with a best of his "famous last words" ?

May Saint Cavalera be with you!

5 (edited by ritlock 14-03-2007 20:15:39)

I am the unholy super duper EX-Beastlord Ritmanx. I was the guy who pwned you all with my UBER raid skills and game-knowledge. I joined Fizzle Dings and so i was part of the "close to world domination community" FD/BaG. We had spirit and fun in MMOGing that i never found again since that day.*cry*

I joined FD ehm i have no clue, long time ago... the first time, left them and rejoined some years later again. smile I am sure Keoq know the dates=)

PEACE LOVE AND UNITY!

/Rit

Tsss not a word about the wonderful people you met in WoW....
Aren't you planning to write a song and dance about the wonder that is Mokhtar too Schet ?

PS : kudos to anyone who manages where does the "song and dance" reference is from

http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Dalaran/349581.jpg

I'm sure I still have my old screenshots. I will check them out tongue.