Topic: Howdie from Angel and Ama

Hi friends,

nice to see, there are still a lot of people around. So we want to leave some of the best wishes here, for all of you!!
We are both MMO-free since some weeks. We got hit by a curse. The "curse of boredom" cast by WoW hehe. Dont think Cataclysm can fix it. So we are waiting for something new and interesting, no matter how long it takes :-p
We where together with Neffan on same server but he went to Aion I think.

All the best so far

Angel & Amadiel

Re: Howdie from Angel and Ama

Hi you two!

Hello there friends smile Glad to see you around! I hope to see you again in some good MMO again one day, to have fun like we did before! Who knows... smile

See you soon and best wishes!

Kiri.

Yoyo smile atm we have some people playing Minecraft, which is too unfinished atm to gather more people and start something, and some people playing on an EQemu, a very classic Everquest server, pre-kunark. So it's capped to lvl 50, no aa, planes, vox and Nagafen raiding etc.

They will "release" Kunark soon and then Velious (probably at the end of 2011, may be later), but they won't go further, which please us who think Kunark and Velious were the best expansions big_smile

here it is : www.project1999.org

how d'ya get the EQ platinium client ?
didn't found it on Megaupload (I'm premium user ... ahem tongue)
on torrent it's 4 days dowload ....

6 (edited by Letto 05-11-2010 01:20:31)

I just used the torrent link in the Starting guide, took one night to download it.

And it's EQ Titanium tongue

Same here, used the torrent link, and it took like 2 or 3 hours to download.

Yesterday we had a little group in Beffalen (with an episode where I die, repop in Rivervale then die again in Kithicor by some train, first time I died in Kithicor ever !), Gynok is highly camped, with lists tongue The necro here was bored enough with her gynok camping to PL us with feed to Metti and letto and heals to all of us. XP was so good I almost did... a WHOLE level ! (from 6,5 to 7,4 tongue )

The server is full of people who started EQ before or after Kunark, so the "old spirits" are back, people spending time binding or buffing people for free at gates, the tunnel is full again of auctions (a two handed mithril sword is 15k) druids porting for free (but accepting tips tongue). Of course we wont ever have the same feelings than the first time we played but it strange to run around with the feeling everything is back as "normal". No more pok gates, a cracked staff is good loot, dying at lvl 1 = xp loss, etc.

letto is shaman trollette lvl 10, metti.... druid halfling lvl 7 (what a surprise) and I'm monk human (Iksars aren't available yet) lvl 7.

We need a dwarf kiri.. err cleric ! tongue

Troll shaman = BEST SHAMAN!

9 (edited by KiRiAC 05-11-2010 18:13:07)

OK OK i'll download it this night smile Hmmm your team needs more dps and tank than heal no? tongue

Edit : Hum how to start download? never used BitTorrent... where do i click? tongue

Download this, then install it. This is the Torrent manager program. Then go here and click Download .torrent. If uTorrent does not open it automatically just open the downloaded file with uTorrent, it should start downloading on it's own.

Then you need to install EQ Titanium and do a few manipulations you will find in this thread. The first part will be made on another website, the EqEmu community site. It's well explained in that thread imo.

be sure to NOT patch, thats one of the most important parts of the thread, the step 5 on http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.ph … =PlayGuide

Bon tout est fait mais quand je lance EQ il refuse mon password, j'ai essayé de créer un autre account même punition... /shrug

Tu as bien un login server account? S'enregistrer sur le forum n'est pas suffisant. Ca se cree dans le control panel du forum account sur EqEmu

Le probleme venait visiblement du password: les chiffre il a l'air de pas aimer, j'ai essayé que des lettres ça marche.

hi friends ! glad to ear you again ! megabig hug to neffan, any mail to contact him or mogi ? i may roam around germany in a near future !

bordel, un type a pris Esculape !!!! pascontentnonmais !!!

Et pire, c'est un DARK ELF!!!

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/610939EQ000001.jpg

Sibelle and the 5 gnomes, the story all the children like!

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO

where is my magic mettini??

I Ate Her!

Coucouuuu Neffan ! smile
They kidnapped me and forced me to lvl up for tp ! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp !

And big wave to Amad and Angel ! I hope all is ok for you both, here we jumped again on EQ, HARD situations, much much fun smile

Mettini :martien

Beware of Ambassador Dvinn^^

Nefffaaaannninouuuu !!!!

NEFFAN!
Bring your drood ass my friend !

Hum tried that out but Server projekt1999 ist locked